DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel is a compact panel that’s packed with a massive combination of features and controls! Like the micro panel, you get three professional trackballs along with a variety of buttons for switching tools, adding color correctors and navigating your node tree. It also features two color LCD screens that display menus, controls and parameter settings for the selected tool, along with direct access buttons that let you go direct to the menus for specific DaVinci features. The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel is ideal for editors and colorists that need to regularly switch between editing and color grading, or for freelance colorists that need to take their panel with them when moving between facilities! The mini panel is also great for colorists working on location shoots, for corporate and event videographers, houses of worship and more!
Primary Correction Creative ControlsTo take your color grading to the next creative level, the DaVinci Resolve Mini and Micro panels include 12 dedicated primary color correction control knobs. These are designed to make it easy for you to stylize the look of your images and generate precise film looks. All knobs can be pressed to instantly reset the control. That’s perfect for when you are trying an exciting new style but get a bit lost. Simply press the knobs to reset!
- Y LiftAdjust the contrast of the image in the darker areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This adjustment is great for a changing the black point without changing saturation.
- Y GammaAdjust the contrast of the image in the mid-tone areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This control helps add depth to shots, along with extra vibrancy.
- Y GainAdjust the contrast of the image in the brighter areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. You can reduce hot shots or pull the whites to make the shot look more angelic!
- ContrastIncrease contrast to make the blacks darker and the whites brighter, or decrease contrast to do the opposite. Use this to improve the dynamic range and make shots pop!
- PivotChanges the center of tonality about which dark and bright parts of the image are stretched or narrowed during a contrast adjustment.
- Mid-tone DetailIncreases the contrast of regions of the image with high edge detail to increase or decrease the perception of image sharpness and definition or when lowered regions of the image with low amounts of detail are softened while areas of high detail are left untouched. Great for softening facial features and popular for beauty shots.
- Color BoostNaturally raise the saturation in regions of the image with low saturation while leaving properly saturated areas alone. Sometimes referred to as a vibrance operation, this is great for adding color without over saturating the image.
- ShadowsSelectively lighten or darken shadow detail. Raising this value retrieves shadow detail while leaving the mid-tones untouched.
- HighlightsEasily retrieve blown out highlight detail in high dynamic range media by lowering this parameter to achieve a smooth blend between the retrieved highlights and the unadjusted mid tones for a natural result.
- SaturationIncreases or decreases overall image saturation. At higher values, colors appear more intense, while at lower values color intensity diminishes and can be adjusted until all color is gone, leaving a grayscale image.
- HueRotates all hues of the image around the full perimeter of the color wheel. The default setting is 50, which retains the original unaffected distribution of hues.
- Luminance MixControl the balance between the YRGB adjustments and Y only adjustments made using the Y channel lift, gamma and gain controls in the primaries palette or the un-ganged luma curve.
High Resolution DisplaysThe DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel and DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel feature bright full color displays allowing full control over the massive creative toolset built into DaVinci Resolve. The displays show menus for the soft knobs and soft keys, as well as visual feedback of the knob adjustments in real time. Menus update to the current toolset automatically as you use DaVinci so you get the the quickest and most direct keys to every feature, and you never waste time searching through long complicated menus.
Professional TrackballsTrackballs provide RGB balance adjustments for lift, gamma and gain, each with a master level control. The Advanced panel also features a dedicated RGB offset and master gain trackball to adjust the tint and brightness of the entire image. The trackballs can be set to work in either log or RGB with the touch of a button.
Soft KnobsWith 30 customizable soft knobs on the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel and 8 on the Mini panel, you get super high resolution, flexible parameter adjustments that you can reset back to the default with a simple push.
Illuminated KeysThe buttons and keys on the DaVinci Resolve control panels illuminate when selected so you can easily see which controls are active. On the Advanced and Mini panels, the keys are also backlit, making it easy to clearly see each button in a dimly lit suite!
Quickly Change ToolsThe DaVinci Resolve Advanced and Mini panels include dedicated feature buttons that let you quickly change tools so you don’t have to switch back and forth between the mouse and panel. With the push of a button you can easily access tools such as the RAW palette, primary color correctors, curves, qualifiers, windows, tracker and more.
Still Store Reference ManagementColorists constantly grab and play stills to compare grades using the gallery. The DaVinci Resolve Advanced, Mini and Micro panels have dedicated keys to quickly save and recall stills. On the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel you can also use the fader T-bar to wipe between saved stills and your grading timeline.
Transport ControlsThe play forward, reverse and stop transport keys on all the panels give you full control of your project timeline or deck while the Advanced panel adds a jog/shuttle knob for faster and more precise scrubbing.
For more information on the DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel , click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number: