Connect Spark HDMI
Say GOODBYE to cost, cables and confusion. Welcome to the fastest, easiest, and best way to get video into your shows. Introducing NewTek™ Connect Spark™
Simply connect your camera or other video output to NewTek Connect Spark, and have them instantly available as sources for other NDI® compatible systems and software on your network. IT’S THAT EASY. Connect Spark IP video converters with NDI deliver video faster, easier, BETTER. And eliminates the usual set up hassles and expenses.
The NewTek Connect Spark HDMI is a Wi-Fi-capable IP video converter designed for the NewTek open-source NDI standard. It supports up to 1080p59.94 video, and allows for remote recording to optional USB or microSD storage media. It can also be controlled via a web-based user interface for configuration and monitoring. The NDI standard (Network Device Interface) allows all NDI-compatible video equipment to freely recognize and interact with one another, as long they're connected to the same network over Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Connect Spark HDMI is designed to provide an ideal way to get HDMI video into a computer or IP-based video workflow. It allows you to convert any HDMI source for compatibility with hundreds of NDI-compatible systems, devices, and applications that can be connected on the same network, enabling you to efficiently incorporate that HDMI source into IP-based video capture and production workflows.
You won't need all the cables you normally would, but can rather send and receive video to/from your computer through the network (Your computer would need to be NDI-enabled, and this is easily done with NDI software such as Connect Pro, sold separately). As soon as you plug the Connect Spark to a network, the HDMI source connected to it will instantly become available as an input for any NDI-compatible hardware and software on the network.
- HDMI video input with embedded audio
- Simultaneous HDMI loop-through out with embedded audio
- Support for 1080p and 720p video at up to 59.94 frames per second
- Remote configuration and monitoring via web-based user interface
- Remote recording onto microSD or USB storage media, with control via web-based interface
- Integrated tally lights
- Compatible with professional and prosumer production solutions, including NewTek live production systems and third-party video switchers, as well as software-based video tools like Livestream Studio, OBS, Streamstar SW, Telestream Gameshow and Wirecast, VidBlaster, vMix, XSplit, and all other NDI-compatible products (NDI version 2.0 or higher)
- Compatible with popular desktop video applications via included software driver, including Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and more
About NewTek NDI®NDI is in use on millions of systems and allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit and receive many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. This benefits any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. This makes it possible to exponentially increase the number of sources available for live production switching, without directly attaching to devices, changing locations, or investing in expensive, high-bandwidth networks that simply replace SDI-based workflows.
For more information on the Connect Spark HDMI, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number: