OnAir Solutions Returns Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If you have purchased and changed your mind and you wish to return goods for refund, On Air Solutions may offer an exchange or a refund if the following conditions are met
- Client copy of Proof of Purchase is presented.
- Returned goods must be received at our address in saleable condition, unused and sealed in original packaging.
- Return must be made within 28 days of purchase date.
- Any costs for return shipping are at the Clients expense.
- Any product which is custom configured according to a specific requirement.
- Any product which is procured on special request by indent ordering from overseas.
- Items found to be faulty will be accepted for return and assessed for either local repair or return to manufacturer for repair.
- To arrange product return;
- Call to On Air Solutions Support Desk, ph: 1300 665 995, or,
- email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Client copy of Proof of Purchase is required.
- Products are Warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Note – some product lines are warranted for 24 months.
- Where there has been a major failure the Client can choose either a refund or a product replacement.
- Where there is a minor failure On Air Solutions will choose to either have the product repaired, or replaced.
- Where the product is found to be in good working order, it will be returned to the Client.
- Products that have been damaged through abnormal use or abuse are not eligible for Warranty Claims.
- Time taken to complete Warranty repairs will be kept as brief as possible.
Support Contract Returns
Where products are covered by specific Support Contracts then the terms of the Support Contract will define the procedures for supporting the product.
Support Contract terms may be in place during the same period as Warranty terms, Support Contract Terms take priority ahead of Warranty Terms.
Where applicable, refunds will be made to the same account that was used for the original purchase transaction.