LED Single Flush Mounting 40cm ON AIR sign
SignalLED LD-40F1ONA On Air SignThe SignalLED range of illuminated RGB LED signs are a new range of signs designed for outside recording, on-air & production studios, meeting rooms, conference rooms and for fixed installations. The sign itself contains the control electronics, and RGB LEDs are used, so the signs can be simply configured onsite for your particular requirements.
SignalLED Range of RGB LED Signs For StudiosThe SignalLED range of illuminated RGB LED signs are a new range of signs designed for outside recording, on-air & production studios, meeting rooms, conference rooms and for fixed installations. The sign itself contains the control electronics, and RGB LEDs are used, so the signs can be simply configured onsite for your particular requirements.
- Low power consumption, only 4W.
- Maintenance free, LED lighting.
- Multi-coloured RGB LEDs offering 9 different colours.
- Sign can be made to flash, pulse, fade and be on or off.
- Flush-mounting as standard or end/ceiling-mounting with kits.
- 20cm (8) or 40cm (16) widths or 2 x 20cm (2 x 8).
- Standard wording includes: MIC LIVE, ON AIR, RECORD, PHONE, TRAFFIC FLAG ON, AD BREAK, TX, REH, REHEARSAL, DOOR, OBIT, NO ENTRY, EXIT, SILENCE PLEASE, MEETING IN PROGRESS, INTERVIEW IN PROGRESS.
- Custom signs can be etched with company logos, different wording or graphics.
- 2 x GPIs for control from a light switch, or fader GPO (pull down to 0V).
- Supplied as standard as red/green switching.
- Use separate remote control (LD-RPC) to program the colour, switching mode or brightness.
- Supplied complete with fixings & DC power supply.
RGB LEDs - Any Colours PossibleThe illuminating LEDs in the unit are RGB meaning that the colour of the sign can be selected on installation. As standard, the sign will illuminate in defined colours when control inputs 1 and 2 are used, but you can configure the sign to display one of 9 colours using the LD-RPC remote controller: white, green, red, brick red, blue, yellow, orange, cyan and magenta. The images on the following pages show the default colour of each sign
Dual Control InputsThe sign can be controlled by either, or both, of 2 pull-low inputs, e.g. a single input can be used to control a single MIC LIVE’ sign, or 2 inputs can be used to control a twin TX’ and REH’ sign with independent control of each side of the sign.
Different Display ModesFive modes of illumination are available:
- Constant illumination.
- Flashing, regularly on/off.
- Pulsing - flashing, then off, repeated
Flush or End MountingThe sign is supplied as standard so that it can be mounted flush to a wall, e.g. for the TX’ & REH’ sign shown. However, a mounting kit is available, LD-KE1, to mount the sign perpendicular to a wall.
Custom SignsAlthough a range of standard signs is supported, custom signs, for example with your company name or logo, can be produced for a nominal setup fee. Contact OnAir Solutions with your requirements.
Simple InstallationThe signs are supplied with a 6V wall-wart power supply with international adapters for the UK, Europe, USA and Australasia & a 5m lead. Simply wire up your control signal(s) and DC input to the screw terminal block’ inside the sign, route the cables through the integral cable clamp and mount the unit on the wall.
LD-IT An installation tool, the LD-IT can be used to hold the sign in place on the wall mount whilst you wire it up.
For more information on the Sonifex LED Single Flush Mounting 40cm ON AIR sign, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.