4K Integrated Camera NDI White
All-in-One 4K/HD Integrated Pan-Tilt Camera with a single newly developed 1/2.3" MOS sensor, 20x HD Optical Zoom Lens with Electronic Image Stabilization and wide (65o) angle of view, ND filters, Multiple Digital Extender Functions, 4K/HD IP Streaming, USB video class support, MicroSD card recording function, Audio Input (3.5mm stereo mini-jack), Freeze during preset function, serial (RS422/RS232 in/out) & IP control (PC, MAC & mobile devices), Night mode and HDMI/3G-SDI/HD IP out. Includes Mounting Plate. 1.5kg (160mm W x 186mm H x 179mm D) 12VDC 1.3A (AC power adapter included) & PoE+ DC42-57V 0.5A Power - White body colour - NDI
For more information on the 4K Integrated Camera NDI White, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Broadcast & Professional Video 12 Month Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Subject to the conditions of this warranty Panasonic or its Authorised Service Centre will perform necessary service on the product without charge for parts or labour, if in the opinion of Panasonic, the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to Panasonic products purchased in Australia and sold by Panasonic Australia or its Authorised Distributors or Dealers and only where the product is used and serviced within Australia or its territories. Warranty cover only applies to service carried out by a Panasonic Authorised Service Centre and only if valid proof of purchase is presented when warranty service is requested.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations (as noted in the operating instructions) under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of Panasonic). The warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from use of incorrect voltages, incorrect installation, accident, misuse, abuse, impact, neglect, ingress of liquids, build-up of dirt or dust, maladjustment of customer controls, mains supply problems (voltage and frequency), thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorised persons (including unauthorised alterations), failure or damage by use of non genuine parts, unauthorised maintenance, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, any foreign object or matter having entered the product and servicing that results in no fault found where the perceived problem is explained within the Operating Instructions or the troubleshooting section of the Operating Instructions.