UE4 Wide Angle 4K PTZ Camera with IP Streaming - White
The AW-UE4WG/KG PTZ Camera supports 4K 30p/29.97p/25p video output. Equipped with an ultra-wide-angle lens with a 111° field of view, the UE4 is designed to capture every part of even the largest spaces. Perfect for transmitting wide-angle video for video conferencing in rooms with limited space. The unit supports PoE supply, and can also be used as a USB camera that can be powered from a computer. This means a single cable solution for video transmission, camera control and power supply.
The UE4 boasts high-performance operability through RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) compatibility for direct upload of video to live-streaming services. The camera is also excellent for live production. The camera handles both large and small spaces thanks to 4K high image quality, and wide-angle video output that’s perfect for recording everything from lectures and meetings to e-Sports production.
For more information on the UE4 Wide Angle 4K PTZ Camera with IP Streaming - White, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Broadcast & Professional Video 12 Month Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Subject to the conditions of this warranty Panasonic or its Authorised Service Centre will perform necessary service on the product without charge for parts or labour, if in the opinion of Panasonic, the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to Panasonic products purchased in Australia and sold by Panasonic Australia or its Authorised Distributors or Dealers and only where the product is used and serviced within Australia or its territories. Warranty cover only applies to service carried out by a Panasonic Authorised Service Centre and only if valid proof of purchase is presented when warranty service is requested.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations (as noted in the operating instructions) under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of Panasonic). The warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from use of incorrect voltages, incorrect installation, accident, misuse, abuse, impact, neglect, ingress of liquids, build-up of dirt or dust, maladjustment of customer controls, mains supply problems (voltage and frequency), thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorised persons (including unauthorised alterations), failure or damage by use of non genuine parts, unauthorised maintenance, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, any foreign object or matter having entered the product and servicing that results in no fault found where the perceived problem is explained within the Operating Instructions or the troubleshooting section of the Operating Instructions.