HD NDI-IP PTZ 20x Optical Zoom with Auto-Focus (4.7~94mm, F1.6~3.5) - Black - with 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI and Ethernet (NDI) – IP (Ethernet) plugs directly into NDI (Newtek) platform
The Marshall CV620-NDI Full-HD PTZ Camera combines the performance and versatility of the popular Marshall CV620 PTZ Camera with NewTek's NDI|HX technology for use with NDI compatible systems. The CV620-NDI is built around a professional grade 2-Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor with 20x optical zoom, 340-degree horizontal pan, and 120-degree vertical tilt for complete crisp video coverage of meeting rooms, connected classrooms, control rooms, live events, and more.
In addition to 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI outputs, the CV620-NDI's NDI capability enables this camera to be easily integrated, controlled, and managed using a range of NDI-enabled equipment for seamless IP-based workflows.
- 2-Megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sensor
- Full-HD: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High Speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- 20X Optical Zoom 4.7~94mm (F1.6~3.5) with 12x Digital
- Wide Pan-Tilt Range: 340-degree Horizontal Pan - 120-degree Vertical Tilt
- TRS Audio Line/Mic level select (2.5V to mic)
- Quiet, smooth, stable, synchronous PAN-TILT-ZOOM motor
- Mountable via table, wall or ceiling. Ceiling mount included in box; wall mounts CV6XX-WM (Black) or CV6XX-WMW (White) sold separately.
- 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, and NDI simultaneous outputs with support for
- PoE+ (802.3af) Power over Ethernet
For more information on the HD NDI-IP PTZ 20x Optical Zoom with Auto-Focus (4.7~94mm, F1.6~3.5) - Black, click here!
- More Info:
- with 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI and Ethernet (NDI) IP (Ethernet) plugs directly into NDI (Newtek) platform
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Marshall Electronics' monitors provide you total confidence and support with a comprehensive one year warranty against defects, materials and workmanship. With product registration, Marshall Electronics will extend the warranty to two years at no cost to you.
Please visit the Mardshall website for product registration