HD IP PTZ 20x Optical Zoom Auto-Focus (4.7~94mm, F1.6~3.5) - Black - with 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, and Ethernet - (PoE, Control, IP stream on one Cat cable)
Marshall Electronics Broadcast ProAV PTZ Camera is built around a professional grade 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor with a smooth 20x Optical Zoom (4.7~94mm) block. Versatile outputs such as 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI Type-A, and IP (H.264) which allows for one Ethernet cable to contain compressed H.264 Video, PoE (48V) and IP Control. Remote operation and control via VMS (Video Management Software), Web Browser GUI, or RS232/RS422 using common protocols make it compatible with most integrated control systems. Broadcast adjustable settings such as White Balance, Exposure, Iris, Gamma, Gain, Black Level and other operational adjustments create tremendous flexibility of use. Applications served would include Remote Confidence Monitoring, Corporate, Broadcast, Education, Worship, Healthcare, Medical, Government, Courtroom, Entertainment, Music and a variety of Broadcast ProAV studio workflows using IP, 3G/HD-SDI, or HDMI.
- 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sensor
- Full-HD: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High Speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- 20X Optical Zoom 4.7~94mm (F1.6~3.5) with 12x Digital
- Wide Pan-Tilt Range: 340 degree Horizontal Pan - 120 degree Vertical Tilt
- Quiet, smooth, stable, synchronous PAN-TILT-ZOOM motor allows for quality transitions
- TRS Audio Line/Mic level select (2.5V to mic)
- IP (H.264), 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI simultaneous outputs
- RS422/RS232 Remote Control Interface at High Comm Speeds
- Mountable via table, wall or ceiling. Ceiling mount included in box; wall mounts CV6XX-WM (Black) or CV6XX-WMW (White) sold separately.
- Compatible with integrated video conferencing systems
- IP (H.264) Ethernet connection allows for compressed Video, PoE (48V) and Control over one cable
For more information on the HD IP PTZ 20x Optical Zoom Auto-Focus (4.7~94mm, F1.6~3.5) - Black, click here!
- More Info:
- with 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, and Ethernet - (PoE, Control, IP stream on one Cat cable)
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Marshall Electronics' monitors provide you total confidence and support with a comprehensive one year warranty against defects, materials and workmanship. With product registration, Marshall Electronics will extend the warranty to two years at no cost to you.
Please visit the Mardshall website for product registration