HD PTZ 20x Optical Zoom Camera (4.7~94mm, F1.6~3.5) - Black - with 3G/HD-SDI & DVI; seamless Pan-Tilt-Zoom-Focus tri-synchronous when used with VS-PTC-200 controller
Marshall Electronics' Broadcast Pro AV High-Definition PTZ Camera is built around a professional-grade, 2-Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor, with a smooth 20x Optical Zoom (4.7~94mm) block. The camera can be controlled remotely via RS-232 over Ethernet cable, or RS-422 over twisted pair, and uses common protocols to make it compatible with most integrated control systems. It has versatile outputs such as HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI (DVI), and includes a number of broadcast adjustable settings such as White Balance, Exposure, Iris, Gamma, Black Level, and more for tremendous flexibility of use. Applications served include corporate, Pro AV, education, worship, healthcare, medical, government, courtroom, entertainment, music, and a variety of broadcast studio workflows.
- 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch HD sensor
- Full-HD: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High Speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- 20X Optical Zoom 4.7~94mm (F1.6~3.5) with 12x Digital
- Pan-Tilt Range: 340 degree Horizontal Pan - 120 degree Vertical Tilt
- Quiet, smooth, stable PAN, TILT, ZOOM motor allows for
- quality transitions
- Simultaneous 4D Control for Pan, Tilt, Zoom, and Focus
- Variable Transition Speeds: 5~300° per second with optional Motionless Transition
- HD-SDI/3G-SDI (BNC) and DVI video outputs
- RS232/RS422 Remote Control Interface at High Comm Speeds
- Mountable via table, wall or ceiling. Ceiling mount included in box; wall mounts CV6XX-WM (Black) or CV6XX-WMW (White) sold separately.
- Compatible with most integrated video management systems
For more information on the HD PTZ 20x Optical Zoom Camera (4.7~94mm, F1.6~3.5) - Black, click here!
- More Info:
- with 3G/HD-SDI & DVI
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Marshall Electronics' monitors provide you total confidence and support with a comprehensive one year warranty against defects, materials and workmanship. With product registration, Marshall Electronics will extend the warranty to two years at no cost to you.
Please visit the Mardshall website for product registration