GH5 & 12-35mm F2.8 MkII Kit
GH5 & 12-35mm F2.8 MkII Kit
The Pursuit of PerfectionLUMIX GH5 is taking image and video quality to the next level, with the world's first 4K/60p recording and a new 6K Photo function that makes sure you never miss the moment. See how LUMIX Ambassador Steven Clarey explores new possibilities of photography and videography with the LUMIX GH5, as he captures freesurfer Dion Agius in action in Mozambique.
Take LUMIX G To New HeightsThe LUMIX GH5 is making some serious waves, with a high performance Digital Live MOS sensor that offers a huge 20.3 megapixels, achieving the best picture quality in LUMIX G's history. What's more, we've removed the low-pass filter from the sensor, so you can confidently capture our sharpest ever photography, artefact free, with improved dynamic range. The LUMIX GH5 is a beautifully engineered camera, crafted by Panasonic, but made by you.
A Precise PerformerCameras can be difficult to control for perfectly smooth shooting. But with the 5-axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabiliser) 2, intelligent help is at hand – equivalent to five doublings of exposure duration, meaning you can use a 5-stop slower shutter speed up to tele-end. The LUMIX GH5 eliminates shake in both body and lens from wide-angle to tele-end, across stills and video recording, including 4K video.The astonishing power of the 5-axis Body I.S. corrects shake for all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O.I.S.
4K 60p/50p Video So Smooth It GlidesThe LUMIX GH5 takes pro shooting performance to another level with high-precision, silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (UHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / MOV or MP4) video recording capability – perfect for LUMIX Ambassador Steven Clarey's latest project, shooting freesurfer Dion Agius in Mozambique. Faster frame rates mean excellent motion compensation, plus you can slow down footage inside your video editing timeline without losing detail. You can also achieve perfect panning control and a suppression of the rolling shutter effect as seen with lesser frame rates.High-resolution images and perfect focal length can also be achieved as the LUMIX GH5 features pixel-for-pixel, no-sensor-cropping recording. There's also no recording duration limit so you can go beyond 30 minutes in all record settings.
A Perfect Ten. 4:2:2 10-bit Internal RecordingThe LUMIX GH5 offers game changing internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video recording. For example, 10-bit will render all the subtleties of graduated skies, sunsets and surf spray without the banding so evident with 8-bit. The camera's studio quality recording capabilities sets a new standard in mobile filmmaking, letting you record 4:2:2 10-bit to SD card while simultaneously feeding the live signal through a full-size HDMI port connected to an external monitor or recorder. 4:2:2 10-bit recording allows faithful colour and grading fidelity with over a billion colours and four times the tonality of 8-bit for breathtaking, pro-quality images.A mind-blowing 400Mbps (ALL-Intra) high bitrate recording mode will be available by firmware update.
Ultra Fast Motion Detection & FocusPanasonic's innovative DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology just got even better. DFD lets the LUMIX GH5 calculate focal lens movement by comparing DoF values of two images at incredibly high speed. By combining the AF drive with a maximum read speed of 480fps, it can achieve ultra high-speed Auto Focus in up to 0.05 seconds and 9fps burst shooting with AFC (12fps burst shooting with AFS). A newly adopted motion detector accurately tracks fast moving subjects, and enables smooth 4K PHOTO/VIDEO and 6K PHOTO recording.
Never Miss a Shot with 6K PHOTOShoot with unlimited burst, then choose and extract the exact frames you want to keep. At 30fps the new 6K PHOTO mode lets you capture the perfect moments at a stunning 18-megapixel high-resolution (picture sizes include 4:3 at 4992x3744 pixels / 3:2 at 5184x3456 pixels). The ultra-high-speed 4K PHOTO mode at 60fps freezes even faster motion, which is simply not possible in conventional cameras. The LUMIX GH5 truly does make moments unmissable, like some of the incredible moves Dion Agius pulled off on assignment in Mozambique.
Professional Versatility All Around The WorldA plethora of video formats and bit rates prepare the LUMIX GH5 for use in a wide range of professional applications such as web, TV, DVD/Blu-Ray and digital cinema production. Youcan select from four recording formats such as AVCHD and MP4 for playback ease, or MP4 (LPCM) and MOV for professional editing ease. Bit rates can be extended to a maximum of400 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 150 Mbps (Long GOP (IPB Compression)), with no recording duration limit.The LUMIX GH5 is worldwide compatible as the system frequency can be selected from 59.94 Hz (NTSC), 50.00 Hz (PAL), or 24.00 Hz (CINEMA).
Live Output & HDMI Type A with Cable Lock HolderThe LUMIX GH5 is capable of 4:2:2 10-bit real-time image output to an external monitor orrecorder via an optional HDMI cable (full size Type A), while simultaneously providing aninternal 4:2:2 10-bit recording. It is suitable for professional video making that requiresaccurate monitoring of the imagery or high quality recording to external codec devices(such as Pro Res).
For more information on the Panasonic GH5 & 12-35mm F2.8 MkII Kit, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Broadcast & Professional Video 12 Month Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Subject to the conditions of this warranty Panasonic or its Authorised Service Centre will perform necessary service on the product without charge for parts or labour, if in the opinion of Panasonic, the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to Panasonic products purchased in Australia and sold by Panasonic Australia or its Authorised Distributors or Dealers and only where the product is used and serviced within Australia or its territories. Warranty cover only applies to service carried out by a Panasonic Authorised Service Centre and only if valid proof of purchase is presented when warranty service is requested.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations (as noted in the operating instructions) under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of Panasonic). The warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from use of incorrect voltages, incorrect installation, accident, misuse, abuse, impact, neglect, ingress of liquids, build-up of dirt or dust, maladjustment of customer controls, mains supply problems (voltage and frequency), thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorised persons (including unauthorised alterations), failure or damage by use of non genuine parts, unauthorised maintenance, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, any foreign object or matter having entered the product and servicing that results in no fault found where the perceived problem is explained within the Operating Instructions or the troubleshooting section of the Operating Instructions.