PX270 High Performance AVC-ULTRA HD Handheld Camcorder
The AJ-PX270 is a compact, lightweight professional ENG camera recorder for broadcast applications. It inherits Panasonic’s accumulated broadcast technologies and know-how to offer high performance, easy operation and excellent versatility rivaling many shoulder-type models.The AJ-PX270 features the AVC-ULTRA codec family and support the microP2 card. Its AVC-Intra/AVC-LongG/AVC-Proxy multi-codec recording capability responds to diverse broadcasting needs, ranging from program production to swift news gathering using networking functions. The AJ-PX270 is equipped with a powerful 22x zoom lens with three manual rings and the high-resolution OLED viewfinder. Control switches, such as the front REC button, and a variety of terminals are positioned to match shoulder-type camera recorder specifications. Armed with networking functions, this camera recorder enables both file-based recording and more advanced network-based recording, to revolutionize your workflow. It will also connect directly to a server via a wired LAN, wireless LAN** or 4G/LTE** network, for easy configuration of a streamlined news-gathering system.
The AJ-PX270 is the first P2 HD handheld camera recorder with AVC-ULTRA recording and built-in microP2 card slots. In addition to the established AVC-Intra100, it has AVC-LongG for extended recording and AVC-Intra200 for master level recording. AVC-LongG25 enables extended 1920 x 1080 10 bit 4:2:2 broadcast-quality recording (four times longer than AVC-Intra100). A newly designed, built-in, compact 22x zoom lens covers a wide range from 28 mm to 616 mm. Three lens rings (Cam-Type Zoom, Focus, Iris) provide comfortable manual control similar to interchangeable lenses. The newly developed high-sensitivity and low-noise 1/3 type 3MOS sensors produce superb image, even in dim light. Two microP2 card slots enable the ultimate cost-effective operation. The microP2 card, with the same reliability of the P2 card, can be used without an adapter. Simultaneous recording is also possible for backup use. A wireless LAN dongle is available (a 3G/4G/LTE dongle is scheduled for use in the near future). These network functionsmake workflows more efficient. For example, low-bit-rate proxy and metadata are quickly and easily transmitted.
In The Box
- Battery (VW-VBD58)
- Battery Charger & AC Cable
- AC Adapter & AC Cable
- Shoulder Belt
- Mic Holder
- 2 x Screws for Mic Holder
- Eye Cup
- Lens Hood (Attached to Camera Body)
- Hand Strap (Attached to Camera Body)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5-Years with Product Registration
For more information on the Panasonic PX270 High Performance AVC-ULTRA HD Handheld Camcorder, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Broadcast & Professional Video 12 Month Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Subject to the conditions of this warranty Panasonic or its Authorised Service Centre will perform necessary service on the product without charge for parts or labour, if in the opinion of Panasonic, the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to Panasonic products purchased in Australia and sold by Panasonic Australia or its Authorised Distributors or Dealers and only where the product is used and serviced within Australia or its territories. Warranty cover only applies to service carried out by a Panasonic Authorised Service Centre and only if valid proof of purchase is presented when warranty service is requested.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations (as noted in the operating instructions) under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of Panasonic). The warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from use of incorrect voltages, incorrect installation, accident, misuse, abuse, impact, neglect, ingress of liquids, build-up of dirt or dust, maladjustment of customer controls, mains supply problems (voltage and frequency), thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorised persons (including unauthorised alterations), failure or damage by use of non genuine parts, unauthorised maintenance, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, any foreign object or matter having entered the product and servicing that results in no fault found where the perceived problem is explained within the Operating Instructions or the troubleshooting section of the Operating Instructions.