4K Pro Camcorder
4K/50P Camcorder with 4/3" sensor, 13x f2.8?F4.5 Leica Dicomar 4K zoom lens, 5-axis hybrid image stabilizer, intelligent auto focus system, ND filters (1/4, 1/16, 1/64), 12-stops of latitude, variable frame rate to 120fps (in FHD resolution), 2 x SD card slots, HDMI2.0 & 3G-SDI outputs, 2.7kg (216mm W x 181mm H x 374mm D) DC 7.2 V when battery is used - DC 12 V when AC adapter is used, 21.7 W
The Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K Camcorder with Four-Thirds Sensor and Integrated Zoom Lens brings professional features and familiar camcorder ergonomics to the Micro Four Thirds sensor format. It features a single MOS sensor with 4K resolution that captures up to 12 stops of dynamic range with Panasonic's V-Log L gamma curve. The camcorder supports DCI 4K production at 24 fps, UHD 4K at up to 60 fps, and HD at up to 120 fps, providing you with a camcorder that is at home in a variety of production environments.
Recording 4K to MP4 or MOV and offering AVCHD recording of 1920 x 1080 HD video, your footage can be easily integrated into most modern post-production workflows. The integrated 13x Leica zoom lens features three lens rings that give you manual control over focus, zoom, and iris. The camera records to SD cards and requires U3 speed class cards to record 4K video. The camcorder features timecode in/out, a 3G-SDI output for HD video, and an HDMI connector that provides 4K output.
The integrated LEICA DICOMAR lens features a 13x zoom range, which when shooting DCI 4K is equivalent to a 29.5 to 384.9mm lens on a 35mm camera. The lens has individual lens control rings built into the lens for focus, zoom, and iris, as well as a power zoom rocker.
Includes a five-axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer and 4x correction-area Image Stabilizer that produces clear images without blurring, and a micro-drive focus unit that improves focus speed, tracking and capture performance, facilitating 4K focusing and shallow focus shooting.
The V-Log L gamma curve allows you to capture 12 stops of dynamic range. Capturing in V-Log L will produce a flatter looking image that provides more latitude for post color correction. The V-Log assist function allows you to adjust the look of your video on the output to a more normal looking image without affecting the recorded footage.
The dual SD card slots allow you to record in relay, backup, and simultaneous modes. Relay allows you to swap a full card out for an empty card so you can record virtually endlessly. The backup mode allows you to record continuously on one card, while you start and stop recording on the other card. Simultaneous record duplicates your recording on both cards, and dual codec recording allows you to record using a different codec to each card, so you can record 4K on one card and HD on the other. Please note that dual codec recording is not available when recording DCI 4K or UHD 60p.
For more information on the 4K Pro Camcorder, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
Broadcast & Professional Video 12 Month Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Subject to the conditions of this warranty Panasonic or its Authorised Service Centre will perform necessary service on the product without charge for parts or labour, if in the opinion of Panasonic, the product is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- This warranty only applies to Panasonic products purchased in Australia and sold by Panasonic Australia or its Authorised Distributors or Dealers and only where the product is used and serviced within Australia or its territories. Warranty cover only applies to service carried out by a Panasonic Authorised Service Centre and only if valid proof of purchase is presented when warranty service is requested.
- This warranty only applies if the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations (as noted in the operating instructions) under normal use and reasonable care (in the opinion of Panasonic). The warranty does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from use of incorrect voltages, incorrect installation, accident, misuse, abuse, impact, neglect, ingress of liquids, build-up of dirt or dust, maladjustment of customer controls, mains supply problems (voltage and frequency), thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering or repair by unauthorised persons (including unauthorised alterations), failure or damage by use of non genuine parts, unauthorised maintenance, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, any foreign object or matter having entered the product and servicing that results in no fault found where the perceived problem is explained within the Operating Instructions or the troubleshooting section of the Operating Instructions.