$472.95 Price: $425.66 Sale
LED Single Flush Mounting 40cm ON AIR sign
SignalLED LD-40F1ONA On Air SignThe SignalLED range of illuminated RGB LED signs are a new range of signs designed for outside recording, on-air & production studios, meeting rooms, conference rooms and for fixed installations. The sign itself contains the control electronics, and RGB LEDs are used, so the signs can be simply configured onsite for your particular requirements.
SignalLED Range of RGB LED Signs For StudiosThe SignalLED range of illuminated RGB LED signs are a new range of signs designed for outside recording, on-air & production studios, meeting rooms, conference rooms and for fixed installations. The sign itself contains the control electronics, and RGB LEDs are used, so the signs can be simply configured onsite for your particular requirements.
- Low power consumption, only 4W.
- Maintenance free, LED lighting.
- Multi-coloured RGB LEDs offering 9 different colours.
- Sign can be made to flash, pulse, fade and be on or off.
- Flush-mounting as standard or end/ceiling-mounting with kits.
- 20cm (8) or 40cm (16) widths or 2 x 20cm (2 x 8).
- Standard wording includes: MIC LIVE, ON AIR, RECORD, PHONE, TRAFFIC FLAG ON, AD BREAK, TX, REH, REHEARSAL, DOOR, OBIT, NO ENTRY, EXIT, SILENCE PLEASE, MEETING IN PROGRESS, INTERVIEW IN PROGRESS.
- Custom signs can be etched with company logos, different wording or graphics.
- 2 x GPIs for control from a light switch, or fader GPO (pull down to 0V).
- Supplied as standard as red/green switching.
- Use separate remote control (LD-RPC) to program the colour, switching mode or brightness.
- Supplied complete with fixings & DC power supply.
RGB LEDs - Any Colours PossibleThe illuminating LEDs in the unit are RGB meaning that the colour of the sign can be selected on installation. As standard, the sign will illuminate in defined colours when control inputs 1 and 2 are used, but you can configure the sign to display one of 9 colours using the LD-RPC remote controller: white, green, red, brick red, blue, yellow, orange, cyan and magenta. The images on the following pages show the default colour of each sign
Dual Control InputsThe sign can be controlled by either, or both, of 2 pull-low inputs, e.g. a single input can be used to control a single MIC LIVE’ sign, or 2 inputs can be used to control a twin TX’ and REH’ sign with independent control of each side of the sign.
Different Display ModesFive modes of illumination are available:
- Constant illumination.
- Flashing, regularly on/off.
- Pulsing - flashing, then off, repeated
Flush or End MountingThe sign is supplied as standard so that it can be mounted flush to a wall, e.g. for the TX’ & REH’ sign shown. However, a mounting kit is available, LD-KE1, to mount the sign perpendicular to a wall.
Custom SignsAlthough a range of standard signs is supported, custom signs, for example with your company name or logo, can be produced for a nominal setup fee. Contact OnAir Solutions with your requirements.
Simple InstallationThe signs are supplied with a 6V wall-wart power supply with international adapters for the UK, Europe, USA and Australasia & a 5m lead. Simply wire up your control signal(s) and DC input to the screw terminal block’ inside the sign, route the cables through the integral cable clamp and mount the unit on the wall.
LD-IT An installation tool, the LD-IT can be used to hold the sign in place on the wall mount whilst you wire it up.
For more information on the LED Single Flush Mounting 40cm ON AIR sign, click here!
- More Info:
- For more information or advice, please visit us at onair.com.au
- Product Link:
- Manufacturers Part Number:
The Company agrees to repair or (at its discretion) replace Goods which are found to be defective (fair wear and tear excepted) and which are returned to the Company within the Warranty Term provided that each of the following are satisfied:
- (i) notification of any defect is given to the Company immediately upon its becoming apparent to the Purchaser;
- (ii) the Goods have only been operated under normal operating conditions and have only been subject to normal use (and in particular the Goods must have been correctly connected and must not have been subject to high voltage or to ionising radiation and must not have been used contrary to the Company's technical recommendations);
- (iii) the Goods are returned to the Company's premises at the Purchaser's expense;
- (iv) any Goods or parts of Goods replaced shall become the property of the Company;
- (v) no work whatsoever (other than normal and proper maintenance) has been carried out to the Goods or any part of the Goods without the Company's prior written consent;
- (vi) the defect has not arisen from a design made, furnished or specified by the Purchaser;
- (vii) the Goods have been assembled or incorporated into other goods only in accordance with any instructions issued by the Company;
- (viii) the defect has not arisen from a design modified by the Purchaser;
- (ix) the defect has not arisen from an item manufactured by a person other than the Company. In respect of any item manufactured by a person other than the Company, the Purchaser shall only be entitled to the benefit of any warranty or guarantee provided by such manufacturer to the Company.